CenturionPro Gladiator Wet And Dry Trimmer
Updated for 2020! Each CenturionPro Trimmer now comes with BOTH Hybrid Wet & Dry Electropolish tumblers!
The CenturionPro Gladiator is the commercial grower's choice that offers class leading performance and unbeatable quality. Capable of processing 32-40 lbs per hour dry, and 160-200 per hour wet.
The dual tumbler system allows you to trim either wet or dry or even both at the same time making sure production is always a priority with great yields.
The Gladiator can easily replace the hand trimming capacity of 40 people which makes the trimming process easier and more streamlined without compromising on quality while providing consistent cuts compared to hand trimming.
Centurion Pro Gladiator Features
- DURABILITY - The Gladiator is constructed and made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- HARDENED STEEL, 11 BLADE CUTTING REEL (X2) - The Gladiator trimmer contains two Toro-hardened steel cutting reels with 11 high quality blades on each one. As a result, this machine has 4 times the cutting power of what the competitors offer. In addition, it carries Centurion’s magnetic blade technology, which is built to ensure a consistently sharp blade and the cleanest cut.
- RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLERS (X2) - The tumblers on the Gladiator trimmer are made of a rugged 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel rather than aluminum. Both high capacity tumblers are 30” in length and 6.5” in diameter and will produce more than any other standalone trimmer.
- 40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION - The Quantanium Non-Stick Tumblers are designed to delicately handle flowers.
- MORE CUTTING POWER - The Gladiator is an industrial weed trimmer that can do a colossal 75,000 cuts per minute. In addition, it comes with a 4hp leaf collector that produces 3000 CFM of pure suction power.
- HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY - Above all is the processing capacity of The Gladiator, allowing it to produces a colossal 32-40 lbs/hr dry and 160-200 lbs/hr wet. Will easily replace a team of 40-50 people.
- EXTRA LARGE HOPPER - All machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry for the purpose of making consistent feeding of the machine easier.
- FINELY TUNED DIVERTER - The Gladiator utilizes a unique diverter specifically fine tunes airflow and cut.
- TRIPLE BAG SYSTEM - The triple bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and kief collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
What's Included in the Centurion Pro Gladiator
- CenturionPro Gladiator
- Leaf Collector
- Both Wet & Dry Tumblers
OPERATE BEST WHEN TUMBLER DRUM IS FILLED TO ABOUT 50%-60% CAPACITY
Centurion Pro Gladiator Product Documents
Centurion Pro Gladiator Specifications
Centurion Pro Gladiator
|Input Voltage||7A * 115V NA|
|Dimensions||30" x 35" x 27"|
|Cuts Per Minute||75,000+|
Delivery over $149
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Free, Fast Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
Easy Returns for up to 90 days
Depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and Purolator, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $149 in Canada.
We only carry Canadian and American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.