Rosin Tech Daxtractor™ Pump Included
High Yield Rosin Extraction Doesn’t Get Simpler
The Daxtractor™ presents the cutting edge of rosin press technology, harnessing the power of 25 tons of hydraulic pressure and fitting it into a compact solid carbon steel frame that’s small enough to fit on your home counter top. This portable rosin press machine still turns out big results, easily producing a maximum yield on the very first press within mere minutes. Don’t have time to get bogged down by a complex machine installation? No worries; this rosin press comes fully assembled and ready-to-use right out of the box. No tools, no air compressors, just straightforward plug-and-play action. It’s also easy to clean and maintain thanks to the nickel-coating of the dual-heated aluminum plates.
Made the U.S.A. and subjected to scrutinizing professional testing, the Daxtractor™ Hrydraulic Rosin Press produces outstanding results with unparalleled simplicity.
Each Daxtractor unit comes in a protective hard shell rolling Pelican case for your convenience.
Care and Maintenance
The Daxtractor is a mechanical device and requires regular cleaning and maintenance to continue operating at an optimum level. An annual oil change to the hydraulic cylinder is highly recommended. Please reference the manufacturer guidelines for specific care instruction for the pump.
One Year Warranty
We stand behind our product. If the machine breaks, within one year of the date of purchase, we will replace it with a new machine.
- Creates solventless extracts in minutes
- Packs 25 tons of hydraulic pressure into a solid carbon steel frame for max yield on first press (Power Team 25 Ton Hydraulic 2″ Single Acting Cylinder Spring Return C252C)
- Dual heated nickel coated aluminum plates with PID controller 5 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Compact size makes it perfect for home and lab use alike
- Dimensions: 12" x 15" x 4.5"
- No air compressor required
- Rugged gun-barrel style finish and solid steel cylinder body protects from wear and tear
- 25-ton cylinder capacity
- Chrome-plated piston rod for corrosion-resistance
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life
- The dual-heated aluminum plates are nickel coated for easy cleaning
- Quick-connect hydraulic hose
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
- Professionally tested
- Comes in hard-shell rolling Pelican case
- Designed, built and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Hand Pumps Specs:
- For use with single-acting cylinders
- 2-Speed (Low pressure 850 PSI, High pressure 10,000 PSI)
- Pump automatically shifts into the high pressure lift stage upon contact with the load
- More usable oil volume— use with larger or longer stroke cylinders
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down
- True unloading valve set for 850 PSI (59 Bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force
- Link design reduces handle effort by 40%
- Durable aluminum reservoir, manifold, and end cap
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort
- Lightweight aluminum design – 8.9 lbs
- Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle
Delivery over $149
We understand the importance of privacy to many of our customers. All orders placed on Growbuds are shipped in plain boxes without explicit identifying marks.
Free, Fast Shipping
All continental US orders over $99 qualify for free shipping.
Between 1 and 5 business days, depending on your location.
Easy Returns for up to 90 days
Depending on the brand.
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more detailed information.
Our experienced commercial team has helped supply hundreds of indoor, outdoor and commercial greenhouses projects in Canada and the United States.
Looking to get a quick quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-877-900-2632 option 2 to talk with a Growbuds sales representative. Otherwise please fill out the quick form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
295 Cure-Labelle Boulevard,
Laval, QC H7L 2Z9, Canada
United States Headquarters
2915 Ogletown Road
Newark, DE 19713, United States
Toll Free: 1-877-900-2632
Hours: 9AM - 5:00PM EST
You may be wondering why you should buy your grow lights from us, instead of other available authorized dealers. Read on for the answers to all your burning questions.
10 Reasons To Trust Growbuds With Your Business
We are here to help and want the best for you. Use our live chat, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-900-2632 during business hours. We are always here for you.
Full Warranties and Generous Return Policies
We only carry top American brands that back their products with full warranties and return policies of up to 90 days, depending on the brand.
Earn Growbuds Points
Earn points on all your purchase and save big on your next purchases. You'll earn 4 "Nugs" for every dollar your spend. You can then use your "Nugs" to save on your next grow room upgrades. Get started creating a free account today.
We want you to be absolutely secure that you're getting the best price with us, so we will not only match a lower price you find online before purchase, but will even refund you the difference up to a month after purchase.
Discreet Insured Shipping
All orders ship via Canada Post, FedEx, UPS, and Purolator, or a reputable freight company and the shipment is always insured, so you do not have to worry about a lost or damaged package. You also don't need to worry about prying eyes: all orders ship discreetly.
For up to 90 days, please refer to our Shipping & Returns policy page for more information.
On orders over $149 in Canada.
We only carry Canadian and American brands whose lights and other products have been extensively tested by real growers and processors. 100% US warranty on all products.
Safe & Secure Systems
In place for every payment transaction.